LEWAG AG

Today, the LEWAG AG is, amongst others, a portfolio company of the LEWAG Holding AG.

The LEWAH Holding AG, which was founded in 1873, has been an stock corporation since 1900. The stocks were floated at the Berlin stock exchange.

In 1993 the LEWAG Holding AG ermerged in its current form as a management and financing holding for medium-sized enetrprises. Its portfolio companies are active in the mechanical engineering for flat glas and windows industry (HELGA-group) and the insulated glass production (INTERPANE-group).

Company Facts
Sector: Plant and machinery
Headquarters: Beverungen
In portfolio from: 1985 - 1991

http://www.lewag.de/
Back to Portfolio